Business Operations Associate (1)
The Business Operations Associate combines two integral components of MIBAs operational actions: Student-Engagement and Human Resources. As a result, this role is crucial within the team to ensure satisfactory effectiveness and productivity within the team. The Business Operations Associate will work closely with the VP of Business Operations and Student-Engagement Director in increasing student participation within case competitions and other MIBA events. They will also assist in processing reimbursements, determining and managing the operating budget of MIBA. The Human Resources component of the role provides support to the entire MIBA organization and plays an instrumental role in our organizational success. The candidate will have a holistic view on MIBA operations and will ensure that each department has access to resources needed to successfully address the concerns and wishes of the MIB community. The candidate will also be in charge of handling many of the administrative details of the organization, including booking rooms and boothing spaces, plan meetings and aid the Events department in running socials for the executive team.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Refined and tested organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Polished communication skills towards peers, the Department of Management and externals.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Outstanding teamwork abilities by collaborating effectively with all members of MIBA.
- Have an innovative mindset and strong initiative to determine how to minimize expenses and develop clear and easy-to-use financial documents
- A high degree of personal integrity and accountability.
Deadline to submit the application is Sunday, October 10th at 11:59 PM. Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please submit this application along with your resume, your Associate Academy Certificate (if applicable) and 3 pieces of artwork (for Marketing applicants) using the upload button at the bottom.