External Relations Associate (1)
With the help of the VP of Student Relations and SR Directors, the Student Relations Associate is responsible for creating and providing resources that will enhance the student experience throughout all years of MIB. The candidate will be directly involved in establishing study sessions, planning socials for MIBs and play a vital role in improving the Mentorship Program for first year MIB students. With the focus of professional, academic and social development in mind, the candidate will also work closely with the Events team to organize and executive events for all MIBs. Through both social and academic events, the Student Relations Associate will work to create resources that connect students of all years together and address their concerns.
The successful candidate should:
- Possess a strong passion and excitement towards enhancing the student experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate their ability to manage multiple deadlines, while maintaining high quality of work and attention to detail.
- Have an innovative mindset towards improving the student experience, specifically within resources for academics.
- Work effectively in small and large team environments.
- Demonstrates initiative and “outside the box” thinking.
Deadline to submit the application is Sunday, October 10th at 11:59 PM. Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please submit this application along with your resume, your Associate Academy Certificate (if applicable) and 3 pieces of artwork (for Marketing applicants) using the upload button at the bottom.