Research & Development Associate (1)
The Research & Development Associate will be working along with their Vice President to smoothly execute 3 projects that require data analytics and extensive research and development.
- Database project of upper-year MIB students
- Company insights campaign
- A helpful Study and Work abroad guide with tips and tricks for various countries
This position calls for a self-motivated and creative individual who can analytically think and contribute their creativity to provide more guidance and support for MIB students. This individual must be able to organize and pull insights from data, create and organize resources related to international exchanges and job seeking, and have a keen interest to enhance student experience within UTSC Management.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Passionate about researching and creating content, especially about international study and work abroad in different countries
- Eagerness to develop and implement innovative strategies and resources for UTSC Management students
- An analytical mindset and confidence to draw the right conclusions from data, both primary and secondary
- Exception verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to prioritize
Deadline to submit the application is Sunday, October 10th at 11:59 PM. Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please submit this application along with your resume, your Associate Academy Certificate (if applicable) and 3 pieces of artwork (for Marketing applicants) using the upload button at the bottom.