Vice-President of External Relations (1)
The position of Vice President of External Relations (ER) provides an excellent opportunity to lead all communications with international employers, sponsors, students across all years, alumni, and staff from the Department of Management. The ER team will have the opportunity to build a sponsorship portfolio for MIBA.
With a wide variety of roles, the Vice President of External Relations will be responsible reaching out to employers from all over the world, bringing in potential networkers for MIBA’s events, maintaining crucial alumni and staff relations, improving the support system for students wishing to study and work abroad, and bringing all years of MIB together at socials.
Requirements & Assets:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Have previous experience in UofT’s management organizations supporting internal and external contacts
- Refined and tested organizational abilities.
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- Have a basic foundation in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Deadline to submit the application is Monday, March 14th at 11:59 PM. Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please submit this application along with your resume using the following link below.