Vice-President of Internal Strategy (1)
The Vice President of Internal Strategy works alongside a team of directors and associates to develop strategies that help MIBA become more effective and efficient in providing resources to the Management community. The role oversees three areas of the organization – Finance, Human Resources, and the creation of the MIBA Advisory Board.
The Vice President will lead the Finance team in seeking and securing funding opportunities through the Department of Management, MESA, SCSU, DSL. They will also be in charge of processing reimbursements, securing funding and managing the operating budget of MIBA. Meanwhile, they are also the key person in creating a culture within the club as they are also in charge of the Human Resources department, which run internal socials and handle all aspects of recruitment. Furthermore, the Vice President of Internal Strategy will assist in the creation of the MIBA Advisory board by poaching key MIB Alumni, previous Presidents, DOM stakeholders, professors and corporate connections
Requirements & Assets:
- A solid understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- An innovative mindset and eye for spotting possibilities for improvement.
- Refined and tested organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Polished communication skills towards peers, the department and externals.
- Strong abilities in MS Excel and other database software knowledge is considered an asset.
- Good understanding of system development and data management frameworks.
- A high degree of personal integrity and accountability.
- Eagerness in learning and educating the MIBA team in new programs.
Deadline to submit the application is Monday, March 14th at 11:59 PM. Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please submit this application along with your resume using the following link below.